Monday, November 24, 2008

Today was Dreamy.

Finally made my trip down to Borders,
spent the afternoon there.
And I've got somewhat inspiration for my Christmas Cards.
oh and I'm sudden very into cooking and baking of late.

Walked over to Kinokuniya when I ran out of ideas at Borders.
Later I met up with Sherlyn, Salad and Zijie,
he left soon after though.

and have I already forgot to mention,
Devan is soo fricking cute can,
he can count his numbers in Spanish,
beat that (:
hahaha my love since he was born ;)
and he's a little aeroplane which needs petrol very often.

okay had dinner at some Chicken Rice stall along Killiney,
we ordered ALOT of food.

and then Salad, Sherlyn and I walked over to Plaza Singapura.
apparently we had nothing better to do,
but you really can't blame us.

okay I need a trip down to some handicraft stall soon.
and I want to make a Cheesecake and GingerbreadMans! and Truffles too.
I can't wait for stayover at Julia's this Tuesday.
ohoh and Captains' Ball too (:
wheeeee!


oh yes, they cleared our lockers and threw away all my books! ):
sad case.

No comments: